Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Insulator for electric fence with clamp, for fibreglass posts, polywires up to 10 mm - 10 pcs
A plastic clamp is used to fix the insulator to the fibreglass post at the required height, which is included in the package. For posts with Ø 10 mm.
- Thanks to the clamp ,it adheres perfectly to the rod
- Can be used on every electric fence wire and electric fence rope up to Ø 6 mm
- Can also be used for electric fence tape up to 20 mm wide
Note: To attach the insulator to the pole, insert the clamp into the insulator and press the two pieces against each other at the desired point. If you want to move the insulator on the rod, pull up the clamp and press the two pieces against each other again at the desired point.
|In the package
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- Can fencee energizers endure rain, snow or sun shining?
- 10 principles for the correct functioning of the fence