How does the Smart Farm fencee Cloud system save the Zoo 12.612 € per year?
Product´s description Electric fence energizer fencee mini DUO MD03
The new range of reliable fencee energizers with combined power supply 230 V/12 V for universal use even in places without electricity. The low-energy fence energizer can be powered by a 230 V mains adapter or by a 12 V battery. Universal fence energizer for smaller electric fences. Maximum installation length of 5 km in ideal conditions without dense vegetation.
Energizer mini DUO MD03 for: dogs, cats, rabbits, and against small pests
A lightweight portable energizer with an output power of 0,3 J. The ideal choice for defining the free-space area of pets that nibble on the plants and flowers of your flowerbeds. The 12 V battery-powered option makes the fence suitable for use with temporary electric fences and mobile fences, paddocks. The 230 V/12 V energizer can be used to protect dwellings from pests such as marten, rat, otter, or even heron.
Features and functions of the fencee electric fence energizer
The mini DUO MD10 is a modern device with microprocessor technology that adjusts the optimal performance of the energizer. The energizer housing made of high-quality plastic is weather, rain, and UV resistant.
New Power Save function allows you to activate the power saving mode by long pressing the ON/OFF button. The interval between electric pulses will be extended, which significantly increases the life of the connected 12V battery.
The BrightLight LEDs on the front of the energizer indicate the operation of the device in three colors:
- Blue indicates the operation of the energizer and flashes in the interval of individual electric pulses.
- Purple indicates power saving mode is running, extended time between electric pulses.
- Red alerts the user in the event of a voltage loss or fault (e.g. battery voltage drops below 12 V or fence voltage drops below 2.5 kV.
SafeShock technology, ON/OFF button, and several other features of the fencee mini DUO MD energizers.
- fencee energizer
- power adapter fencee DUO 14 V 1,5 m
- earthing cable 150 cm (eyelet-eyelet)
- connecting cable 100 cm (eyelet-heart)
- battery cable fencee DUO 1,7 m
- warning sign fencee
- operating instructions
|Power source||230 V ~ / 12 V|
|Energizer consumption 230 V||1 W|
|Energizer consumption 12 V||20 - 40 mA|
|Input energy||0,5 J|
|Output energy||0,3 J|
|Output voltage||9000 V|
|Output voltage 500 Ω||3000 V|
|LED low battery voltage|
|LED error check|
|Power Save mode|
|TEOR. max. CEE||12 km|
|Low vegetation||5 km|
|Medium vegetation||3 km|
|High vegetation||0,5 km|
|Earthing 1 m||1 ×|
|El. fence nets||1 ×|
- General information
- Can fencee energizers endure rain, snow or sun shining?
- 10 principles for the correct functioning of the fence