Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Solar panel fencee 40 W for electric fencing
Photovoltaic solar panels convert the sun's light energy into DC electricity. The solar panels are used to recharge a 12 V battery. Depending on the power and consumption of the energizer, it is recommended to choose adequate solar panel power. This is to ensure that the battery can be recharged even on less sunny days.
Do not connect the solar panel directly to the energizer or the battery - always use a regulator to avoid destroying the device.
The 40 W solar panel is suitable for energizers with an output power of up to 3 J
Solar panel for recharging the electric fence energizer. The 40 W solar panel is suitable for energizers with an output power of up to 3 J.
Solar panel placement, installation and maintenance
Select a suitable, unshaded location for mounting the solar panel. The panel must be oriented towards the south, as perpendicular to the sun as possible, at an angle of approximately 40°. Connect the connection connectors with the correct polarity to the regulator. Keep the panel surface clean. If necessary, clean the panel's glass surface with water and a soft sponge or cloth.
Parameters of the 40 W solar panel:
- Maximum power (Pmax) 40 W
- Maximum current (Imp) 2.14 A
- Maximum voltage (Vmp) 18.7 V
- No-load voltage (Voc) 22.1 V
- Short circuit current (Isc) 2.27 A
- Dimensions (mm) 460 × 540 × 30
- Operating temperature range -40°C ~ +85°C
- Standard Test Aditions AM=1.5 E=1000W/m2 TC=25°C
Features of 40 W solar panel:
- The efficiency of high quality and high efficiency monocrystalline silicon wafers can reach up to 22%.
- Shingle welding process, beautiful and neat.
- Using tempered glass, high transparency.
- EVA anti-corrosion treatment effectively protects the battery panel.
- Strong and wind and snow-resistant, unique technology to prevent water from freezing in the frame and deformation.
- Packed in one box, with protective corners on all four corners.
Use our mounting brackets to attach the solar panel, as they are tailored and designed so that the mounting holes and lengths are directly suitable for our solar panels and their subsequent attachment to the box or bracket. We do not guarantee functionality if other parts are used.