Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Expert solar fence kit - Complete transport box + energizer mini DUO 0,6 J, 40 W panel, polywire 2,5 mm
A practical solution for operating the fence in places without electricity during the season. Solar-powered fence kit suitable for smaller electric fences up to 7 km.
Transport box for fencee energizer and battery, 10 A regulator included
Metal transport box for the fence power supply. Lockable sliding door. Protects electric fence power supply with battery from rain, weather and theft. Practical DIN rail 200 mm for easy fixing of the fencee energizer. Regulator 10 A for solar panel with 40 W. Box suitable for transport and protected placement of the power supply.
Features of the portable box:
- also has mounting holes for all common types of power supplies
- increased protection against theft of the electric fence power supply
- suitable for transporting the power supply together with the battery
- made of galvanized steel sheet
- ample space for batteries up to 110 Ah
- practical carrying handle
- lockable side door
- lock not included
- external dimensions of the box: 37,5 × 33,5 × 37 cm (W×D×H)
- internal dimensions of battery compartment: 36 × 21 × 32 cm (W×D×H)
Small and lightweight energizer 0,6 J with combined power supply
The compact 12/230 V energizer 0,6 J with combined power supply is the ideal choice for mobile electric fences and paddocks. The fence can be used anywhere thanks to the solar battery charging. The new Power Save function saves the energy of the connected battery. When switched to power save mode, the interval between electrical pulses is approximately doubled.
A BrightLight LED on the front of the device indicates the operation of the power supply. SafeShock technology, an ON/OFF button for safely turning off and controlling the energizer and several other features offered by the fencee mini DUO MD energizer.
40 W solar panel for electric fence
The location of the solar panel must be chosen to be south facing and as perpendicular to the sun as possible. Poor positioning, shielding and dirt will reduce the performance of the solar panel.
Mounting bracket for attaching the 40 W solar panel to a portable box
Mounting brackets for mounting the 40 W solar panel on a portable box. Consists of 5 parts and fasteners. Please refer to the instructions on how to assemble the bracket for mounting the solar panel.
Accessories for assembling a small electric fence
Green plastic posts 20 pcs with a total length of 70 cm, 52 cm above the ground. Green fence wire with a diameter of 2,5 mm in a 250 m coil, 3 × 0,2 stainless steel wire. The set also includes a grounding rod.
- combined energizer fencee mini DUO MD06
- portable box with DIN rail and 10 A regulator
- solar panel with 40 W output
- mounting bracket for attaching the 40 W solar panel to the portable box
- green wire 2,5 mm, 3 × 0,2 stainless steel wire, 250 m winding
- earthing rod round, galvanised, 75 cm
- 20 × plastic posts, length 70 cm
The following accessories can be purchased with the solar fence kit:
Anti-Theft post for Transport box with energizer and battery, spiral, length 34 cm
Anti-Theft and grounding post to prevent theft of the transport box with energizer and…
|230 V ~ / 12 V
|Energizer consumption 230 V
|Energizer consumption 12 V
|40 - 60 mA
|Output voltage 500 Ω
|LED low battery voltage
|LED error check
|Power Save mode
|TEOR. max. CEE
|Earthing 1 m
|El. fence nets
Manuals and files for downloadingManual - Mounting brackets for solar panels Manual - Regulators for solar panels Manual - Boxes for energizers and solar panels Manual - Solar panels 40, 100, 200 W Manual fencee mini DUO MD
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- Positive-Negative electric fence
- fencee Cloud application