How does the Smart Farm fencee Cloud system save the Zoo 12.612 € per year?
Product´s description Electric fence against wolf attack, height 120 cm, length 50 m
Electrically conductive fencing net suitable for protecting the herd from wolves. Ideal for sheep and goats. Can also be used to protect young due to the smaller mesh in the lower half of the wolf net. The net can also be used for other animal species where there is a need to protect the herd from wolf attack. The bottom row is conductive, preventing undermining.
Features of the electric wolf net:
- Reinforced top wire with 6 × 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors.
- Reinforced bottom wire for ground wire connection with 16 × 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors
- Remaining horizontal wires with 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors
- 14 posts with double spike for better stability in the field
- Height: 120 cm
- Length: 50 m
The bottom row is isolated from the other rows and can be additionally connected to the generator ground terminal for increased efficiency.
Installation of the network is simple, quick and without the use of any tools. The double metal stainless steel spikes ensure easy handling and stable fixing anywhere in the field.
Check out our advice article for instructions on how to set up an electric fence net.
The individual points of the net are welded with special technology and have a plastic seal. The poles are made of durable plastic with UV protection.
- electric net
- repair kit
|Conductor||8 wires 3 x 0,20 mm|
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- How does an electric fence work?
- How to use a grounding quality terminal and terminal with reduced output?