We are looking for sales offices in some European countries for the fencee brand - energizers of electric fences. If you are interested in cooperation, contact us at email@example.com or leave us a message via the form, we will get back to you.
Product´s description Remote control for Smart energizers energy DUO RF EDX and power DUO RF PDX
The main benefit of this new controller is the ability to control both model series of our Smart RF electric fence energizers. You can control both fencee energy DUO RF EDX energizers and fencee power DUO RF PDX energizers. Another advantage is the backlit display, thanks to which you can see all important values very well even in direct sunlight.
Thanks to advanced communication technology with Smart RF products, battery consumption has increased with the continuous use of the controller. If you keep the remote controller switched on, the battery life will be approx. 1 month. If you turn off the remote control regularly when not in use, the battery life will increase many times over.
The remote controller of the energizer can be used for a distance of up to 10 km in ordinary terrain and buildings. To improve the signal transmission between the energizer and controller, use an external antenna that increases the range up to a distance of 30 km.
Signal transmission using free RF technology (radio frequency). This means that you do not need a SIM card! There are no additional costs for system operation. After connecting to the fencee Cloud application, you can control the energizers from your mobile phone or from the web interface anywhere and whenever you want.
- 1 controller for 6 energizers
- 3 controllers for 1 energizer
- range with basic antenna up to 10 km
- range with external antenna up to 30 km
- clear backlit display
- error messages
The energizer sends error messages, that are displayed in the controller, e.g.:
- The voltage on the fence drops below the set level (normally 3 kV), ie. that the fence system has been overloaded (eg when grass has overgrown, fallen branch, ...)
- Battery voltage status message when it drops below 12 V
- Signal loss message, which can be caused for example by switching off the energizer or by other physical laws
- remote controller
- 1 × CR 2 battery