How does the Smart Farm fencee Cloud system save the Zoo 12.612 € per year?
Product´s description Electric fence energizer fencee mini DUO MD06
The new range of fencee mini DUO MD energizers with a combined power supply of 230 V/12 V for universal use anywhere. The 0,6 J fence energizer can be powered by a 230 V mains adapter or from a 12 V battery. A small, universally usable energizer suitable for various types of electric fences and mobile fences, and paddocks. Maximum installation length 7 km.
Energizer mini DUO MD06 is mainly for dogs, cats, rabbits, and against small predators
Energizer 230 V/12 V with low consumption. It is the ideal solution for enclosing space for pets and horses. The 12 V battery power supply makes the fence suitable for use in temporary electric fences and paddocks. The energizer is also applicable for protecting chicken coops and dwellings from small predators such as marten, fox, rats, and cat. Can be used to protect breeding ponds with sturgeon, Koi carp.
Features and functions of the electric fence energizer fencee
The mini DUO MD06 is a modern device with microprocessor technology that adjusts the optimal performance of the energizer. The energizer housing made of high-quality plastic is weather, rain, and UV resistant.
New Power Save function allows you to activate the power saving mode by long pressing the ON/OFF button. The interval between electric pulses will be extended, Which significantly increases the life of the connected 12V battery.
The BrightLight LEDs on the front of the energizer indicate the operation of the device in three colors:
- Blue indicates the operation of the energizer and flashes in the interval of individual electric pulses.
- Purple indicates power saving mode is running, extended time between electric pulses.
- Red alerts the user in the event of a voltage loss or fault (e.g. battery voltage drops below 12 V or fence voltage drops below 2.5 kV.)
SafeShock technology, low power consumption device, ON/OFF button, and several other benefits and features of the fencee mini DUO MD energizers.
- fencee energizer
- power adapter fencee DUO 14 V 1,5 m
- earthing cable 150 cm (eyelet-eyelet)
- connecting cable 100 cm (eyelet-heart)
- battery cable fencee DUO 1,7 m
- warning sign fencee
- operating instructions
|Power source||230 V ~ / 12 V|
|Energizer consumption 230 V||1,2 W|
|Energizer consumption 12 V||40 - 60 mA|
|Input energy||0,9 J|
|Output energy||0,6 J|
|Output voltage||9500 V|
|Output voltage 500 Ω||3500 V|
|LED low battery voltage|
|LED error check|
|Power Save mode|
|TEOR. max. CEE||21 km|
|Low vegetation||7 km|
|Medium vegetation||5 km|
|High vegetation||1 km|
|Earthing 1 m||1 ×|
|El. fence nets||2 ×|
- How does an electric fence work?
- 10 principles for the correct functioning of the fence
- How to choose the right energizer?