Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Electric fence net for horse, height 145 cm, length 50 m
Electric fencing net for horses, ponies, donkeys, llamas, alpacas, etc. It also serves to protect crops, fields against wild game, deer, fallow deer. It is also used to protect livestock from wolves, foxes and stray dogs.
Due to the narrow mesh and the height of 145 cm, it is impossible for animals to slip or jump over the electric fence.
Features of the electric net:
- 11 horizontal ropes, 10 of them are wires with 6 × 0.20 mm stainless steel wires.
- the vertical non-conductive wires have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0,40 mm each
- lower and upper cables are additionally reinforced (32 + 24 monofilaments)
- includes a stainless steel connection clamp at the beginning and end of the net for connecting multiple nets and connecting to the electric fence energizer
- insulation cap and bottom stop make it almost impossible to loosen the wires
- each crossing point of the net is inseparably connected by a welded plastic seal
- Stable even on uneven ground thanks to double spikes and thicker posts
- net height 145 cm, length 50 m
- highly visible orange colour of the net
- UV resistant
- 145 cm fencing net
- net repair kit
|Conductor||10 wires 6 × 0,20 mm|
- fencee Cloud application
- How to use a grounding quality terminal and terminal with reduced output?
- How does an electric fence work?