Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Electric fence energizer fencee power P50
Mains energizer for medium and long fences up to 47 km.
Mains powered fence energizer for: sheep, goats, horses, cattle and protection against game
The universal mains energizer 5 J can be used for electric fences with different animals. Ideal solution for horses, cattle, sheep, goats. Suitable energizer also for poultry fence and protection against foxes, wild game.
Features and functions of fencee energizer
Cost-effective mains energizer with minimal maintenance. A modern device with microprocessor technology that controls the operation and adjusts the optimal performance of the energizer. UV-resistant energizer housing made of high-quality plastic protects electronics from rain, snow and sunlight, with IP44 protection.
- The ON/OFF button on the front of the device is easily accessible and very practical, as you don't have to pull out of the socket every time. Also extends the life of the energizer.
- Highly luminous LEDs, clearly visible in sunlight, and indicate the operation of the energizer in colour. In the event of a fault, they change colour so you know immediately of the problem.
- SmartControl technology ensures ideal performance for the given electric fence conditions. The specific ST transformer with long-term protection ensures the safety of the entire device.
- energizer fencee power P50
- earthing cable 150 cm (eyelet-eyelet)
- connecting cable 100 cm (eye-heart)
- warning sign fencee
|230 V ~
|Energizer consumption 230 V
|Output voltage 500 Ω
|LED error check
|TEOR. max. CEE
|Earthing 1 m
|El. fence nets