How does the Smart Farm fencee Cloud system save the Zoo 12.612 € per year?
Product´s description Electric fence energizer fencee power energy PE60
High-performing mains energizer for the electric fence with an electric pulse with a very fast ramp-up. A specially developed transformer designed for very high loads. High voltage value (10000 V) at 500 ohm load.
High-performing energizer for: sheep, goats, cattle and protection against wolves, wild boars
Suitable for electric fences with cattle, bulls, bison, sheep and goats. Thanks to the exceptionally strong electrical impulse, it offers itself as the best energizer for less sensitive animals. For protecting animal herds from wolf attacks as well as for protecting land from wild boars and forest animals.
The assurance of a sufficiently high voltage in the electric fence
The fencee power energy PE60 energizer is suitable for vegetated fences where, thanks to its extremely strong transformer, it can ensure maximum electric fencing efficiency equivalent to energizers with a power output of up to 15 J. A guarantee of sufficiently high voltage even when the electric fence is heavily loaded with grass.
Automatic load measurement of the electric fence
The energizers' output power is continuously adjusted to maintain the required output voltage over the largest possible load range. In practice, this continuous regulation significantly helps to save energy when used with a well-built low-load fence. Similarly, energy consumption is optimized to maintain a sufficiently high voltage on a fence that is in poorer condition or is, for example, overgrown with tall grass (high load).
Features and functions of the fencee power energy PE60 energizer
Reliable, maintenance-free mains-powered fence energizer with 230 V mains supply. The robust device body made of high-quality plastic protects the electronics from rain, snow and sunshine. UV resistant housing, IP44 protection.
- SmartControl technology ensures ideal energizer performance in relation to the current state of the electric fence. An integrated microprocessor controls the function of the device and continuously optimizes the performance of the fence.
- The easily accessible ON/OFF button on the front of the energizer is practical, as you do not have to pull the power supply out of the socket every time. This also extends the life of the device.
- Highly luminous LEDs are located on the front of the energizer and indicate the operation of the device in colour. In the event of a fault, they change colour so you know immediately of the problem.
- High-quality strong transformer designed for very high loads. Long-term protection of the equipment. Maximum efficiency and safety of the electric fence.
- fencee energizer with 100 cm power cable
- Connecting cable 100 cm (eyelet-heart)
- ground cable 150 cm (eyelet-eyelet)
- screw and dowel for installation 2 pcs
- fencee warning plate
- operating instructions
We recommend purchasing a DIN rail 200 mm for easy and quick mounting of the device on the wall.
|Power source||230 V ~|
|Energizer consumption 230 V||6 W|
|Input energy||5,5 J|
|Output energy||5 J|
|Output voltage||12500 V|
|Output voltage 500 Ω||10000 V|
|LED error check|
|TEOR. max. CEE||800 km|
|Low vegetation||70 km|
|Medium vegetation||25 km|
|High vegetation||10 km|
|Earthing 1 m||5 ×|
|El. fence nets||25 ×|
Manuals and files for downloadingManual fencee power energy PE60
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- Can fencee energizers endure rain, snow or sun shining?