Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Corner reinforcement set for the beginning/end for T-posts
Practical complete set for stabilizing, supporting the beginning and end of the electric fence with T-posts.
The electric fence should be stabilized to withstand high tensile forces, especially at the beginning, end and corners. We recommend this kit to stabilize the T-post fence.
How to do it? The circular clamp is fitted onto the fence T-post, tightened and attached to the support strut. The ground anchor is then screwed into the ground and the support strut is inserted into the ground anchor socket. By moving the clamp, the T-post can be aligned.
Features of the reinforcement kit for fence T-posts:
- diagonal support for fence posts.
- sits firmly on the post thanks to the screw fixing
- gives the electric fence the necessary stability
- firmly anchored in the ground with a ground anchor
- circular clamp with flange, including M10 fixing screw
- Support strut with a length of 155 cm, ø 34 mm
- ground anchor with a length of 50 cm
- robust, galvanised design
- 1× support strut, zinc plated, 155cm
- 1× round clamp with flange
- 1× anchor, zinc plated, 50cm
- 2× set of screws, M10
|Length||strut 155 cm|
- How to use a grounding quality terminal and terminal with reduced output?
- How to choose the right energizer?
- Recommended wire heights