How does the Smart Farm fencee Cloud system save the Zoo 12.612 € per year?
Product´s description FENCE WiFi GATEWAY GW100
FENCE WiFi GATEWAY GW100 enables remote central control and operation of power DUO RF PDX and energy DUO RF EDX energizers. You can also monitor fence voltage with the Monitor MX10 connection using the gateway.
Thanks to the connection of the gateway via WiFi to the fencee Cloud application, you will get on-line information and an overview of all connected devices anywhere in the world where the internet coverage is available.
By using a mobile phone app or via a web interface.
You have clear access to all important information about the fence and the possibility to set an alarm for each fence and monitor, which will alert you to exceeding the set limits. The energizer can be switched off remotely, switched on, changing the power (50% / 100%), setting alarms, checking the voltage value. You get information about the state of the fence voltage from the monitor.
Overview of the main benefits:
- Control and monitoring of up to 12 energizers or monitors
- Connection to fencee Cloud app
- Still online, current information
- Clear, intuitive, touch control
- Free and wireless RF connection with energizer s and monitors
- There is no need for a SIM card, so there are no additional costs for operating the device
- All the necessary information together in one device
- Adjustable alarm level for each connected device
- Mains supply + battery backup
- Range with basic antenna up to 10 km
- Possibility of connecting an external antenna and increasing the communication range up to 30 km
- Possibility to connect an external warning system (siren, light)
- Always up-to-date software downloadable via the Internet
- Large LCD display clearly displays all important information about the device
- Overview screen with information about all energizer s and monitors
- Detailed display of parameters of an individual energizer or monitor
- FENCE WiFi GATEWAY GW100
- Basic RF antenna
- 14 VDC power adapter
- Operating instructions
- 9.6 V backup battery pack
- 2 pcs - screw and dowel for installation
|Backup battery||9,6 V - 800m Ah|
|Power source||230 V ~ / 50 Hz, 14 VDC|
|Energizer consumption 230 V||maximum 300 mA|
|fencee Cloud connection|
|Sound warning system|
|External antenna SMA connector|
|Number of connected devices||1 - 12|
|Base antenna range||up to 10 km|
|Range with external antenna||up to 30 km|
|Transmission frequency||869,525 MHz|
|Transmitting power||+22 dBm|
|Dimension||165 × 116 × 35 mm|
Manuals and files for downloadingManual FENCE WiFi Gateway GW100 Modern Smart Farm - fencee Cloud - Catalogue
- 10 principles for the correct functioning of the fence
- RF technology
- How does an electric fence work?