Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Plastic post for electric fence, length 125 cm, 9 eyelets, white
The high-quality plastic electric fence pole with 9 eyelets is suitable for demarcating the temporary and permanent grazing area of the electric fence. The total length of the pole is 125 cm / 105 cm above the ground.
The post with white colour is very versatile and suitable for all types of electric fence installations. It can be used for fencing horses and ponies, donkeys, deer or for protection against game. The glass fibre reinforcement makes it a very robust and resistant post against breaking, bending and twisting. High quality material with high UV stability.
Features of the white plastic fence post:
- overall height 125 cm / above ground 105 cm
- 9 eyelets for the possibility of installing wires:
9 × wire up to 4 mm
6 × wire up to 8 mm
9 × tape up to 10 mm
3 × tape up to 40 mm
- high quality steel spike ø 8 with double tread for easy installation and high stability of the post
- material with glass fibre admixture and high durability
- high quality PP material with high UV stability against radiation and warping
- reinforced robust profile resistant to breakage
Our tips for installing mobile plastic poles for electric fencing:
- Depending on the fence installation, we recommend a distance of 3 - 7 metres between the posts.
- Recycled posts or wooden posts should be used at the corners of the electric fence and at the gates due to possible bending.
|above ground 105 cm
- RF technology
- How does an electric fence work?
- 10 principles for the correct functioning of the fence