Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Plastic post for electric fence, length 86 cm, 6 eyelets, white
Quality plastic rod for electric fence in white with 6 eyelets for standard common fence wires and universal use. The rod is suitable for demarcating the temporary and permanent area of the electric fence.
The bar is suitable for all types of installations, especially animals such as pigs, sheep, goats but also smaller animals such as dogs, cats and other pets. It also serves as protection for ponds and lakes against otters and voles.
Features of the white plastic rod for electric fence:
- total height of pole 86 cm / above ground 68 cm
- 6 eyelets for the possibility of installing wires:
6 × wire up to 4 mm
6 × tape up to 20 mm
- The reinforced post profile with fibreglass admixture is very resistant to breakage and twisting.
- Steel spike ø7 with a single foot for easy installation and stability of the post.
- High UV stability against radiation, buckling and cracking.
Our tips for installing mobile plastic poles for electric fencing:
- Depending on the installation of the fence, we recommend a distance of 3 - 7 metres between the posts.
- For pet electric fence installations, we recommend a rather smaller distance between the posts.
- Recycled posts or wooden posts should be used at the corners of the electric fence and at the gates due to possible bending.
You will definitely find the electric fence wires useful for the mobile posts and poles.
|above ground 68 cm
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- Positive-Negative electric fence