How does the Smart Farm fencee Cloud system save the Zoo 12.612 € per year?
Product´s description Electric fence net for horse, height 170 cm, length 25 m
Electric fencing net for horses, ponies, donkeys, llamas, alpacas, etc. It also serves to protect crops, fields against wild game, deer, fallow deer. It is also used to protect livestock from wolves, foxes and stray dogs.
Due to the narrow mesh and the height of 170 cm, it is impossible for animals to slip or jump over the electric fence.
Features of the electric net:
- 11 horizontal wires, 10 of them are wires with 6 × 0.20 mm stainless steel
- the vertical non-conductive wires have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0,40 mm each
- lower and upper cables are additionally reinforced (32 + 24 monofilaments)
- includes a stainless steel connection clamp at the beginning and end of the net for connecting multiple nets and connecting to the electric fence energizer
- insulation cap and bottom stop make it almost impossible to loosen the wires
- each crossing point of the net is inseparably connected by a welded plastic seal
- stable even on uneven ground thanks to double spikes and thicker posts
- net height 170 cm, length 25 m
- highly visible orange colour of the net
- UV resistant
- 170 cm fencing net
- net repair kit
|Conductor||10 wires 6 × 0,20 mm|
- Can fencee energizers endure rain, snow or sun shining?
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- 10 principles for the correct functioning of the fence