Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Universal fence net, non-conductive, length 25 m, height 90 cm
The advantage of these nets is the free choice of post spacing and the possibility to move the net upwards during grass cutting. As the posts are not integrated in the net, you can freely choose the distance between the posts and thus set your fence optimally even on uneven ground.
With the 30 supplied clip insulators, you can move the net up without moving the posts. Use 2 clip insulators per post, attach it to the middle and bottom of the post and attach the net to the top post insulator and to the two clip insulators.
The clip insulators and net can then be slid up and under. However, it should be noted that if pegs are used to anchor the net, they must be removed from the ground before moving the net.
Also useful for protecting a poultry enclosure. The ease of assembly makes it an ideal option for a mobile, portable enclosure.
Features of the universal non-conductive net:
- Universal non-conductive net suitable for use around the house, cottage, farm, garden.
- for short-term and mechanical barrier for smaller animals, dogs, cats, rabbits
- Stability thanks to 17 fibreglass posts with tread
- quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- freely selectable postspacing
- ideal for uneven terrain
- very densely woven net
- How does an electric fence work?
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- Positive-Negative electric fence