Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Blue electric net against wild boars, height 63 cm, length 50 m
A net specially developed to protect against wild animals - especially wild boar. Compared to conventional electric fencing, the electric net can be set up and dismantled very quickly. Especially this type of blue net against black beasts is very light and compact.
The blue colour is easily recognisable to wild animals and prevents animals from simply stepping over the net. In addition, this net has the option of incorporating a signal tape as an additional visible element of the electric fence.
Features of the wild boar fencing net:
- 12 stable blue fibreglass posts approx. 4.5 m apart
- 3 horizontal conductive rows of 3 × 0.30 mm TriCOND in blue and white stripe
- used both in agriculture and in domestic areas against soil scratching by wild boars (gardens)
- reliable protection against wild boars and other wild animals
- thanks to the clear height of 22 cm, it is easy to cut the vegetation under the net
- impresses with its practical application and quick installation
- lightweight electric net
- optimum conductivity
- Electric wild boar net, blue, height 63 cm
- Repair kit including cord and pins for switching off the net
- Instructions for setting up the net
Signal tape for electric fence against wildlife, wolves
Signal plastic tape for electric fence and electric nets against game. Blue-white 220 m.…
|Conductor||3 ropes 3 × 0.30 mm|
- Can fencee energizers endure rain, snow or sun shining?
- How to choose the right energizer?
- How does an electric fence work?