Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Insulator for electric fence, for fibreglass rods, inner clamp, for ropes and tapes - 25 pcs
To fix the insulator to the fibreglass rod at the required height, a plastic clamp is used, which is included in the package. For rods with Ø 10 mm.
- the insulator fits well
- thanks to the clamp it sticks perfectly to the rod.
- adjusts as required
- can be used on every electric fence rope and electric fence rope up to Ø 6 mm
- can also be used for electric fence tape up to 20 mm wide
Note: To attach the insulator to the bar, insert the pliers into the insulator and press the two pieces against each other at the desired point. If you want to move the insulator on the bar, pull up the clamp and press the two pieces against each other again at the desired point.
|In the package
- Recommended wire heights
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- How does an electric fence work?