We are looking for sales offices in some European countries for the fencee brand - energizers of electric fences. If you are interested in cooperation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message via the form, we will get back to you.
Product´s description Remote control for fencee power DUO RF PDX energizer
Remote control for power DUO RF PDX energizers
- range up to 10 km
- clear display
- error messages
Remote control of energizer can be used up to 10 km (with external antenna up to 30 km) distance in ordinary terrain and buildings. In difficult, eg. hilly terrain, the range is shortened, on the contrary, in open space it can be even longer. An external antenna can be used to improve the signal transmission between the energizer and the controller.
1 controller for 6 energizers I 3 contollers for 1 energizer
Convenient and safe remote switch on / off of the fence.
All important information is shown on the controller display.
The energizer sends error messages, that are displayed in the controller, eg:
- The voltage on the fence drops below the set level (normally 3 kV), ie. that the fence system has been overloaded (eg when grass has overgrown)
- Battery voltage status message when it drops below 12 V
- Signal loss message, which can be caused for example by switching off the energizer or by other physical laws
Signal transmission using free RF technology (radio frequency). This means that you do not need a SIM card to work! There are no additional costs for the operation of the equipment. Once connected to fencee Cloud, you can control energizers from virtually anywhere in the world. Depends on the internet coverage.
|Controller batteries||1x CR2|
|Dimension||50 x 120 mm|
- Are your generators durable? Can it endure rain, snow or sun shining?
- 10 principles for the correct functioning of the fence