Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Insulator for electric fence against pests, 7 eyelets, thread M6
Special insulator for Plus - Minus wire leads. Suitable for protection of land, garden. Against the entry of pests such as marten, cat, fox, dog, raccoon and birds.
Can also be used to increase the safety of the defined area to animals that like to climb. If the animal climbs a wooden wall or fence, it does not have contact with the ground, which is essential for the effectiveness of the standard principle of electric fence with grounding. That's why we offer this special insulator, so that a functional electric fence can be installed without earthing.
Features of the special insulator with M6 thread:
- Suitable for protecting property especially from marten and cat.
- Equally suitable for protecting livestock from marten, cat, fox, dog
- Popularly used for securing the current fence in the garden
- Can be used to protect balcony, terrace, attic
- To prevent the access of marten to the attic
- Safe, reliable and affordable solution
- Metric thread M6, thread length 3.5 cm
- For electric fence polywires up to 3 mm
Suitable for Plus - Minus wiring applications, i.e. without earthing, where both wires are routed in parallel and the impulse occurs when they are connected. This direct path makes the electrical impulse particularly intense, but also more sensitive for the animal as the current only flows through a small part of the body.
|In the package
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- How does an electric fence work?
- RF technology