Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Electric fence energizer fencee energy DUO ED150
The powerful combined electric fence energizer fencee energy DUO ED150 is specially designed for up to 120 km long fences burdened with vegetation, where it is necessary to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability.
The energizer is designed for all animals, but also suitable for young, such as calves, foals.
Due to its power of up to 15 J, it can provide sufficient voltage even in very grassy fences. The integrated microprocessor controls the entire operation and guarantees optimal energizer performance.
Power supply is possible using the adapter from the mains (230 V) or from a standard battery (12 V), which can also be used as a backup source. Due to the higher consumption of the energizer, long-term operation on the battery is not suitable. It serves mainly as a backup source.
The large graphic display with control buttons clearly informs about important values on the fence system.
At the output of the energizer there is a black earthing terminal, a red terminal for connecting the fence and a yellow terminal for connecting fence with permanently reduced energy.
- This yellow terminal is used to connect to fences, which younger and smaller animals (foals, calves) will move to receive only a weaker approximately half impulse.
- It is also connected separately to the bottom wire of larger fences, where vegetation is expected to grow. This output is technologically treated against losses, there is no such voltage dissipation to the ground as with normal connection and energizer power is not reduced.
- The other wires connected to the red terminal are powered separately and at full voltage.
A part of the package:
- energizer fencee energy DUO ED 150
- earthing cable 150 cm (eyelet-eyelet)
- connecting cable 100 cm (eye-heart)
- battery cable energy
- warning sign fencee
- Operating Instructions
|Power source||230 V ~ / 12|
|Energizer consumption 230 V||6 - 21 W|
|Energizer consumption 12 V||200 - 1250 mA|
|Input energy||20 J|
|Output energy||15 J|
|Output voltage||10500 V|
|Output voltage 500 Ω||7500 V|
|LED low battery voltage|
|LED lower power 50%|
|LED error check|
|LED impulse bargraph|
|Reduced output terminal|
|TEOR. max. CEE||350 km|
|Low vegetation||120 km|
|Medium vegetation||28 km|
|High vegetation||16 km|
|Earthing 1 m||6x|
|El. fence nets||38x|
Manuals and files for downloadingManual fencee energy ED
- Recommended wire heights
- How to use a grounding quality terminal and terminal with reduced output?
- 10 principles for the correct functioning of the fence