Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Set of electric fence for horses, foals, donkeys, animals - DUO RF energizer with controller + polytape 200 m
Set of electric fence suitable for demarcating space for animals or for preventing animals from entering unwanted places. The basis of the set is a combined RF energizer for the fencee power DUO RF PDX10 electric fence with an output of 1 J. The energizer is suitable for the installation of shorter fences with a length of up to 8 km. The pulse strength is sufficient for animals such as horses, foals, donkeys or ponies. The kit is also useful for protecting land and crops from wild animals that visit your orchards or gardens.
The universal white tape with a diameter of 20 mm and a length of 200 m will ensure a good long-lasting fence for your animals. The tape contains 5 stainless steel wires and its reinforced edges are weatherproof. With the mobile plastic posts you can install fencing up to 136 cm above the ground. You will appreciate their reinforced tip for repeated installation.
Modern and durable RF energizers with a switch on the front and the latest microprocessor technology inside, offer a practical and reliable solution. The LEDs and BARGRAF on the front of the energizer clearly display the operation of the energizer, the voltage on the fence and also indicate a possible fault in the electric fence at a glance. Other advantages of the energizers include switching between full and half power and very low power consumption. All combination energizers can be powered by an adapter from the 230 V mains or from a 12 V car battery, which can also be used as a back-up power supply in the event of a power failure.
The remote control included in the package can be used over a distance of up to 10 km in normal terrain. In degraded conditions, such as hilly terrain, dense forest or draws, the range of the remote control is reduced. Conversely, in open countryside, without hills, the range of the remote control can be longer than 10 km. To improve the signal transmission between the energizer and the controller, we recommend installing an external antenna, which can increase the range of the control up to 30 km.
- One remote control can control up to six different RF energizers within a 10 km range. Otherwise, one RF energizer can be controlled by up to three different controllers.
In case you want to use the mobile app on your phone or computer to control your energizers and control your fences from anywhere in the world, you need the FENCE WiFi GATEWAY GW100 central device to connect the RF energizer to the Cloud. The central gateway allows you to access and control all connected fences remotely. The signal transmission is done using free RF technology. This means that you do not need any SIM card and do not incur any additional costs for operating the device.
You can install RF fencee energizers anywhere in your pasture. If there is a problem in the paddock, you don't have to go anywhere. Just turn off the energizer with the remote control. Fix the fault and then conveniently switch the energizer back on remotely. Even checking a remote paddock is no problem. The remote control immediately tells you that:
- the voltage on the fence has fallen below the set value, e.g. the power line has broken, a branch has fallen on the wires or there is high grass
- the battery voltage has dropped below 12 V
- the signal has been lost, e.g. by disconnecting the energizer, damaging the antenna or for other reasons
- fencee power DUO RF PDX10 energizer with remote control
- 1× polytape ø 20 mm, stainless steel 5 × 0,16 mm - length 200 m, white
- 10× post 156 cm (above ground 136 cm), 11× eyelet, white
- 1× earthing rod round 75 cm (galvanized)
Included in the energizer package:
- 1× warning plate
- 1× energizer remote control
- 1× power adapter fencee DUO 14 V 1,5 m
- 1× earthing cable 150 cm (eyelet to eyelet)
- 1× connection cable 100 cm (eyelet-heart)
- 1× fencee DUO battery cable 1,7 m
- 1× operating instructions
|Energizer consumption 230 V
|Energizer consumption 12 V
|40 - 100 mA
|Output voltage 500 Ω
|LED low battery voltage
|LED lower power 50%
|LED error check
|LED impulse bargraph
|External antenna SMA connector
|1 × CR2
|TEOR. max. CEE
|Earthing 1 m
|El. fence nets
Manuals and files for downloadingManual fencee power DUO RF PDX
- Can fencee energizers endure rain, snow or sun shining?
- How to use a grounding quality terminal and terminal with reduced output?
- fencee Cloud application