Read about the benefits and comfort of Smart electric fencing in the words of renowned Shetland sheep breeder Mr Roman Cieslar.
Product´s description Electric fence kit for goats, sheep, cattle, boars - DUO RF energizer with remote controller - polywire 400 m
The basis of the set is the DUO fencee power DUO RF PDX20 energizer 2 J with remote controller. It is suitable for animals such as sheep, goats, cattle, pigs. It is also great for protection against pests such as martens, otters, forest animals and wild boars.
The complete electric fence kit includes a high-quality ø 3 mm polywire with 3 stainless steel and 3 copper wires. They ensure maximum conductivity even in long and demanding installations. High-quality plastic fence posts with a maximum installation height of 136 cm, safely protect your animals or land.
The remote controller of the RF enrgizer is usable at a distance of up to 10 km in normal terrain and built-up areas. In difficult conditions such as hilly terrain or dense forest, the control range is reduced. Conversely, in open areas, the range can be even longer. To increase the range of the remote control to a distance of up to 30 km, we recommend installing an external antenna.
- You can control up to six different RF energizers with one remote controller. Otherwise, you can control one energizer with up to three different controllers as needed.
You can use the fencee energizers anywhere in the pasture. If you have a problem in the electric fence, you no longer have to go to a energizer. Simply press the button on the remote controller, the power supply will switch off, fix the fault and switch on again. Even checking the remote fence is no problem. The remote control immediately tells you that:
- the voltage on the fence has fallen below the set value, e.g. the power line has broken, a branch has fallen on the wires or there is high grass,
- the battery voltage has dropped below 12 V,
- the signal has been lost, e.g. by disconnection of the energizer, damage to the antenna or other reasons.
Combined RF energizer can be powered using an adapter from the 230 V mains or a 12 V battery, which can be used as a backup power supply in case of a power failure. The modern quality waterproof design of the fence energizers with microprocessor technology, offers a reliable solution for the construction of electric fences.
- fencee power DUO RF PDX20 energizer with remote controller
- 1× polywire ø 3 mm, stainless steel 3 × 0.20 mm + copper 3 × 0.25 mm - length 400 m
- 15× post 156 cm (above ground 136 cm), 11× eyelet
- 1× ground rod 100 cm
Included in the energizer package:
- 1× warning plate
- 1× energizer remote controller
- 1× power adapter fencee DUO 14 V 1.5 m
- 1× ground cable 150 cm (eyelet to eyelet)
- 1× connection cable 100 cm (eyelet-heart)
- 1× fencee DUO battery cable 1.7 m
- 1× operating instructions
We recommend purchasing a DIN rail 200 mm for easy wall mounting.
|Energizer consumption 230 V||5 W|
|Energizer consumption 12 V||40 - 160 mA|
|Output energy||2 J|
|Output voltage||12000 V|
|Output voltage 500 Ω||6000 V|
|LED low battery voltage|
|LED lower power 50%|
|LED error check|
|LED impulse bargraph|
|External antenna SMA connector|
|Controller batteries||1 × CR2|
|Transmission frequency||869,525 MHz|
|Transmitting power||+22 dBm|
|TEOR. max. CEE||60 km|
|Low vegetation||15 km|
|Medium vegetation||3 km|
|High vegetation||1,5 km|
|El. fence nets||5 ×|
Manuals and files for downloadingManual fencee power DUO RF PDX
- Functional electric fence principles - troubleshooting tips
- How to use a grounding quality terminal and terminal with reduced output?
- Positive-Negative electric fence