How does the Smart Farm fencee Cloud system save the Zoo 12.612 € per year?
Product´s description Electric fence energizer fencee energy DUO RF EDX100
The powerful combined electric fence energizer fencee energy DUO RF EDX100 is specially designed for up to 90 km long fences burdened with vegetation, where it is necessary to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability.
Due to its power of up to 10 J, it can provide sufficient voltage even in very grassy fences. The integrated microprocessor controls the entire operation and guarantees optimal energizer performance. The energizer is designed for all types of animals, especially for wild boar, cattle or game and is also suitable for young, for example (calves, foals).
Combined power supply via an adapter from the mains (230 V), or from a standard battery (12 V), which is also used as a backup power supply. Due to the higher consumption of the energizer, long-term operation on the battery is not suitable. It serves mainly as a backup source.
The basic range of radio communication (RF) between the energizer and the gateway is up to 10 km in normal terrain and buildings. In difficult, eg hilly terrain, the range is shortened, on the contrary, in open space it can be even longer. An external antenna can be used to increase the signal transmission range between the energizer and the gateway, thus increasing the communication range up to a distance of 30 km.
The large LCD display with control buttons clearly informs about all important values on the fence. LEDs and BARGRAPH indicate the operation of the source, display the voltage on the fence an also signal a possible fault on the fence. You can reduce output energy of the energizer to 50%. When you need to save battery or used for other animals. Thanks to the free RF technology, you don't need a SIM card.
Energizer is also equipped with special outputs:
- Yellow terminal for connecting a fence with pernamently reduced energy. This yellow terminal is used to connect to fences where younger and smaller animals will move to get only a weaker, about half impulse. It is also connected separately to the bottom wire of larger fences, where vegetation is expexted to grow. This output is technologically treated against losses.
- Green terminal for connection of earthing quality measurement. You can easily find out whether the existing earthing is sufficient or, due to the situation, it is necessary to improve the earthing (add an earthing rod, irrigate the earthing, repair the connection). For control measurements, it is necessary to install a measuring electrode 10 meters from the ground of the energizer.
Energizer with a power higher than 5 J meet the special safety requirements prescribed by the standard. This is a time delay of 50 s when increasing the power due to the increased load on the fence. Another function is a warning when the fence is suddenly loaded, eg a fallen branch, a tangled animal or human. After six pulses, an alarm is triggered - an acustic signal sounds, the red LED flashes and the pulse period is slowed down to 3 s.
A part of the package:
- energizer fencee energy DUO RF EDX100
- power adapter 14 V / 2 A
- basic RF antenna
- earthing cable 150 cm (eyelet-eyelet)
- connecting cable 100 cm (eye-heart)
- battery cable energy
- warning sign fencee
- operating instructions
|Power source||230 V ~ / 12|
|Energizer consumption 230 V||6 - 14 W|
|Energizer consumption 12 V||200 - 850 mA|
|Input energy||13 J|
|Output energy||10 J|
|Output voltage||10000 V|
|Output voltage 500 Ω||7000 V|
|LED low battery voltage|
|LED lower power 50%|
|LED error check|
|LED impulse bargraph|
|Reduced output terminal|
|Earth measuring terminal|
|fencee Cloud connection|
|External antenna SMA connector|
|TEOR. max. CEE||300 km|
|Low vegetation||90 km|
|Medium vegetation||22 km|
|High vegetation||10 km|
|Earthing 1 m||5x|
|El. fence nets||27x|
Manuals and files for downloadingManual fencee energy EDX Modern Smart Farm - fencee Cloud - Catalogue
FAQGo to How-to guide
Protected by utility model
Smart Farm fencee Cloud system is protected in the EU utility model Nº 1870632, Nr. 202018102939, Nr. 31675