We are looking for sales offices in some European countries for the fencee brand - energizers of electric fences. If you are interested in cooperation, contact us at email@example.com or leave us a message via the form, we will get back to you.
Product´s description Electric fence energizer fencee power DUO RF PDX30
The compact and modern construction of the energizer fencee power DUO RF PDX30 with a switch and the latest microprocessor technology inside offers a practical fence solution under control. Energizers have the option of reducing the output energy to 50%. The LEDs and BARGRAPH on the front of energizer show the status of the power supply, measure the voltage on the fence and also signal a possible fault on the fence.
The remote control of the energizer can be used for up to 10 km distance in ordinary terrain and buildings. In difficult, eg hilly terrain, the range is shortened, on the contrary, in open space it can be even longer. An external antenna can be used to improve the signal transmission between the energizer and the controller.
- Up to six different energizers can be controlled by one controller
- One energizer can be controlled by up to three controller
Remote signal transmission using RF technology (radio frequency) is absolutely unique in the world. This means that you no longer need a SIM card! Just install energizer, plug it in and you're working.
You can use fencee energizers anywhere on the pasture. If you have a problem in the fence, you don't have to go anywhere. Just press the button on the remote control and you will turn off the energizer, correct the fault and turn it on again. Even checking the further fence is not a problem. The remote control immediately informs you that:
- the voltage on the fence has dropped below the set value, eg the line has been interrupted, the branch has fallen on the wires or there is tall grass,
- the battery voltage has dropped below 12 V,
- the signal is lost, eg by disconnecting the energizer, damaging the antenna or for other reasons.
- energizer fencee power DUO RF PDX30
- energizer remote control
- CR2 battery
- power adapter fencee DUO 14 V 1.5 m
- earthing cable 150 cm (eyelet-eyelet)
- connecting cable 100 cm (eye-heart)
- battery cable fencee DUO 1.7 m
- warning sign fencee
- basic antenna to the energizer
- operating instructions
|Power source||230 V ~ / 12|
|Energizer consumption 230 V||5 W|
|Energizer consumption 12 V||80 - 260 mA|
|Input energy||4,5 J|
|Output energy||3 J|
|Output voltage||11200 V|
|Output voltage 500 Ω||6400 V|
|LED low battery voltage|
|LED lower power 50%|
|LED error check|
|LED impulse bargraph|
|fencee Cloud connection|
|External antenna SMA connector|
|Controller batteries||1x CR2|
|Transmission frequency||869,525 MHz|
|Transmitting power||+22 dBm|
|TEOR. max. CEE||100 km|
|Low vegetation||23 km|
|Medium vegetation||5 km|
|High vegetation||2 km|
|Earthing 1 m||2x|
|El. fence nets||6x|
Manuals and files for downloadingModern Smart Farm - fencee Cloud - Catalogue Manual fencee power DUO RF PDX
- Are your generators durable? Can it endure rain, snow or sun shining?
- General information
- How does an electric fence work?