How does the Smart Farm fencee Cloud system save the Zoo 12.612 € per year?
Product´s description Monitoring device Monitor MX10
Device for remote monitoring of fence parameters. It monitors critical points and immediately informs about voltage drops. It measures the fence system voltage and sends the data to the central gateway.
In case of a voltage drop at the measured location below the set limit, an alarm alert is sent to the central gateway and the user immediately learns of the fault.
Learn more about the installation and wiring options of the Monitor MX10
Monitor MX10 can be connected to the fencee Cloud using the FENCE WiFi GATEWAY GW100 and controlled remotely via an app on a mobile phone or PC.
Range with basic antenna up to 10 km (included)
Possibility of connecting an external antenna (extension cable 2 or 10 m) - increasing the range up to 30 km
OVERVIEW OF MAIN BENEFITS
- Clear, intuitive, touch control
- Easy operation with a magnet
- No SIM required
- LED indication - BrightLight
- Audible alarm
- Continuous measurement of fence system parameters
- RF Technology - wireless connection from Gateway
- Basic range 10 km
- With an external antenna range up to 30 km
- Power supply 2 × batteries type C LR14
- Possibility to connect an external warning system (siren, light)
- It is possible to install more Control Monitors MX10 on one fence and divide it into several zones
- Monitor MX10 with basic antenna
- 2 × battery type C LR14
- Connecting cable 100 cm
- Earthing cable 150 cm
- 2 × cable ties
- Magnet with cord for hanging on the neck
- Operating Instructions
|Power source||2 × bateries, type C LR14|
|fencee Cloud connection|
|External antenna SMA connector|
|Base antenna range||up to 10 km|
|Range with external antenna||up to 30 km|
|Transmission frequency||869,525 MHz|
|Transmitting power||+22 dBm|
|Dimension||78 × 144 × 42 mm|
Manuals and files for downloadingModern Smart Farm - fencee Cloud - Catalogue Instalation Options Monitor MX10 Manual fencee Monitor MX10
- Positive-Negative electric fence
- Can fencee energizers endure rain, snow or sun shining?
Protected by utility model
Smart Farm fencee Cloud system is protected in the EU utility model Nº 1870632, Nr. 202018102939, Nr. 31675