We are looking for sales offices in some European countries for the fencee brand - energizers of electric fences. If you are interested in cooperation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message via the form, we will get back to you.
Product´s description Monitor MX10
Device for remote monitoring of fence parameters
It monitors critical points and immediately informs about voltage drops. It measures the fence system voltage and sends the data to the central gateway.
In case of a voltage drop at the measured location below the set limit, an alarm alert is sent to the central gateway and the user immediately learns of the fault.
Monitor MX10 can be connected to the fencee Cloud using the FENCE WiFi GATEWAY GW100 and control remotely through application on a mobile phone or PC.
Range with basic antenna up to 10 km (included)
Possibility of connecting an external antenna (extension cable 2 or 10 m) - increasing the range up to 30 km
OVERVIEW OF MAIN BENEFITS
- Clear, intuitive, touch control
- Easy operation with a magnet
- No SIM required
- LED indication - BrightLight
- Audible alarm
- Continuous measurement of fence system parameters
- RF Technology - wireless connection from Gateway
- Basic range 10 km
- With an external antenna range up to 30 km
- Power supply 2 × batteries type C LR14
- Possibility to connect an external warning system (siren, light)
- It is possible to install more Control Monitors MX10 on one fence and divide it into several zones
Learn more about the installation and wiring options of the MX10 Monitor
- Monitor MX10 with basic antenna
- 2 × battery type C LR14
- Connecting cable 100 cm
- Earthing cable 150 cm
- 2 × cable ties
- Magnet with cord for hanging on the neck
- Operating Instructions
|Power source||2 × bateries, type C LR14|
|fencee Cloud connection|
|External antenna SMA connector|
|Base antenna range||up to 10 km|
|Range with external antenna||up to 30 km|
|Transmission frequency||869,525 MHz|
|Transmitting power||+22 dBm|
|Dimension||78 × 144 × 42 mm|
Manuals and files for downloadingModern Smart Farm - fencee Cloud - Catalogue Instalation Options Monitor MX10 Manual fencee Monitor MX10
- How to choose the right energizer?
- Are your generators durable? Can it endure rain, snow or sun shining?