We are looking for sales offices in some European countries for the fencee brand - energizers of electric fences. If you are interested in cooperation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message via the form, we will get back to you.
Product´s description Monitor MX10
Device for remote monitoring of fencee power DUO RF PDX series parameters.
It monitors critical points and immediately informs about voltage drops. It measures the fence system voltage and sends the data to the central gateway.
In case of a voltage drop at the measured location below the set limit, an alarm alert is sent to the central gateway and the user immediately learns of the fault.
Range with basic antenna up to 10 km (included)
Possibility of connecting an external antenna (extension cable 2 or 10 m) - increasing the range up to 30 km
OVERVIEW OF MAIN BENEFITS
- Possibility to connect up to 6 monitors to one fence system
- Clear, intuitive, touch control
- Easy operation with a magnet
- No SIM required
- LED indication - BrightLight
- Audible alarm
- Continuous measurement of fence system parameters
- RF Technology - wireless connection from Gateway
- Basic range 10 km
- With an external antenna range up to 30 km
- Power supply 2 × batteries type C LR14
- Possibility to connect an external warning system (siren, light)
- Learn more about the installation and wiring options of the MX10 Monitor
- MX10 monitor with basic antenna
- 2 × battery type C LR14
- Connecting cable
- Earthing cable
- 2 × cable ties
- Operating Instructions
|Power source||2 × bateries, type C LR14 V|
|External antenna SMA connector|
|Transmission frequency||869,525 MHz|
|Transmitting power||+22 dBm|
Manuals and files for downloadingManual fencee Monitor MX10
- How to choose the right energizer?
- How does an electric fence work?
- Are your generators durable? Can it endure rain, snow or sun shining?